Train to Teach Places
Find Postgraduate Teacher Training from 6th October 2020
Applications for 2021/22 will open on UCAS on 13th October 2020
Weatherhead Teaching School Alliance
Train to Teach places for 2021 – 2022
Please use the UCAS code when applying for our School Direct training courses.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us
email schooldirectPGCE@weatherheadhigh.co.uk or call 0151 631 4415 or 0151 631 4400 ext 265
You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree; your degree can be in any field for primary places.
- a grade C/4 or above in GCSE Maths, English and Science.
- to show an enthusiasm for teaching your chosen age group.
Additional requirements to be completed before the programme commences:
- a minimum of 10 days of school-based experience in a UK primary school. For successful applicants we will help to arrange this.
- a health questionnaire.
- an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
All offers are conditional on completing ALL entry requirements.
Primary (3 - 7)
UCAS Ref: 2JMG
Primary (5 - 11)
UCAS Ref: 2JMB
Primary With Mathematics
UCAS Ref: 34FM
You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a relevant subject/discipline or expect to achieve this grade.
- a grade C/4 or above in GCSE Maths and English.
- to show a positive interest in teaching your chosen age group.
Additional requirements to be completed before the programme commences
- a minimum of 10 days of school based experience in a UK secondary school. For successful applicants we will help to arrange this.
- completed a health questionnaire.
- completed a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
All offers are conditional on completing ALL conditions of entry.
UCAS Ref: 2JN8
UCAS Ref: 2JN9
UCAS Ref: 2JM6
UCAS Ref: 2V52
UCAS Ref: 2JNG
UCAS Ref: 2Q9Z
UCAS Ref: 2JNL
UCAS Ref: 2QJK
UCAS Ref: 2JLJ
UCAS Ref: 2JLZ
UCAS Ref: 2JLM
UCAS Ref: 2JNJ
UCAS Ref: 2XHN
UCAS Ref: 2JM8
UCAS Ref: 2JND
UCAS Ref: 2XHS